Feeding Your Demons®: Kapala Training Level III
With Lama Tsultrim Allione and Pieter Oosthuizen
August 31 - September 4, 2018
In Kapala Training Level III we will go further into Machig Labdrön’s lineage, learning specific new practices and deepening our understanding of the roots and branches of her lineage tree. Lama Tsultrim will give the Machig empowerment and associated practices during this retreat.
This is a required retreat for the Magyu Mother Lineage Program.
- Completion of Kapala Training Levels 1 and 2
- Completion of a total of 54 solo and 54 partner Feeding Your Demons® processes begun after Kapala Training Level 1
- 108 hours of “Supplication to the Great Mother Machig Labdrön”
- 108 hours of “Transmitting the Meaning of the Mother” with “Cutting the Four Demons Loose into Space”
- You may choose how much time to spend with each (Transmitting the Meaning and Cutting the Four Demons) in one practice session.
- 200 thirty-minute sessions of Taking and Waking
- Or 100 hours total – You can do as much time as you like in one practice session, but 30 minutes is the minimum per session.
- Completion of the Three Yana Retreat
- Completion of the Chöd* Retreat (Chögyal Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche)
In Kapala Training Level 3 you will receive:
- The Empowerment of Machig Labdrön
- The practice of “Opening the Gate to Space”*
- Feeding Your Demons® with dreams figures
- Collective Societal, Cultural, and Historical Demons
- Organizational and Group-dynamic Demons
- The Fourth Demon: Ego-clinging
- Extended Ally processes with the journey
Suggested Dana: $150-$200
Lama Tsultrim Allione is the bestselling author of Women of Wisdom (1984), Feeding Your Demons (2008), and Wisdom Rising Journey into the Mandala of the Empowered Feminine (2018). Lama Tsultrim is the founder of Tara Mandala, a 700-acre retreat center with the three-story temple and library dedicated to the divine…
Learn more about Lama Tsultrim Allione
Pieter Oosthuizen is a teacher and a long-time student of Tibetan Buddhism. He has been teaching various practices and retreats in Lama Tsultrim’s lineage in the US and abroad since 2006, offering a blend of incisive insight and genuine compassion. He co-leads the Boulder Tara Mandala Sangha with Lopön Charlotte…
Learn more about Pieter Oosthuizen